Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 98

I realize that I'm not posting too much about writing lately.   I told my mom that I had posted something about a certain subject and she checked my other blog because as she said, "That other one is just writing stuff, isn't it?"  HA!  This is the one where I don't censor myself like I so often did with my other blog. 

I am being taught.  I am learning about healing.  I am healing.  I wish that I could be more specific, but at this point I'm not sure how.   There are changes going on that I can't explain, and ones that I can, but that doesn't make them any less miraculous to me.  My body is changing, my mind, my heart, my soul.  And writing about it?  I pray to have the courage and divine guidance to be able to organize it onto paper.  For almost ten years, I have felt as if I need to gloss over, deflect attention to, or avoid the subject of this painful journey I've been on.  I make references to it, but I always just assume everyone knows what's going on and then when I'm with someone I try never to let it define me.  I can't help thinking, knowing, that I can't keep my journey to myself or not share what I have learned because what if it helps just one person?   Faith, courage and discipline.  I need those three things to write the things I need to write.  The inspiration is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment