Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 81

Organizing my scenes is proving to be a problem.  I am way inexperienced and it shows.  I have three POV's that I tell the story with and switch off every chapter.  That works for the most part, but I have some key scenes I still need to organize.  I'm not exactly sure how to go about it.  I'm close on this, but the problem is by the time the kids go to bed I'm tired and my mind isn't sharp. 

Tomorrow C will be 10.  I am making cookies for his class tonight and decorating the house.  I am packing a special lunch for him and most shocking of all, I am planning to make him early morning pancakes.  He's such an amazing boy and he's been so excited about this day for such a long time.  Ten years ago my life was changed forever by his coming into this world.  I am smitten with that little boy.  I know I'm his mother and therefore prejudiced, but he is a diamond in the rough, and I love him with all of my heart.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Conner! Keep working on the scenes; they'll work themselves out.

    ReplyDelete