Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 90

I'm writing early today.  Editing my novel, but today I feel like its drivel.  I know I've said it before, but that's my biggest problem.  I write something, don't think it sounds good and either delete it or ignore it.  Then on the chance I do keep it, I read it a few months later and think it's pretty good after all.   Don't worry, I'm not deleting anything.  I just picked up my ghost story again and I'm going to rewrite it a little bit just for fun.  See how much of that world is still in me.  I have to.  I can't let myself get bored with this.  It's a danger for me.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes feel like this all a big tease... *wink*
    "I wrote, but it's not ready yet..."
    I'm dying to see something!

    (oh, if you get a moment, would you mind looking at my latest?)

    ReplyDelete