Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 95

My heart is full.  The Lord knows the end from the beginning.  I am being prepared.  T is being prepared.  Inspiration falls like dewdrops.   I wish I could properly convey what I'm feeling, but I don't think I could do it justice.  I just know that when I woke up this morning, I had no idea what the day would  hold, the answers that would come and I am overwhelmed.  One day months ago, I was doing my hair and the thought came to me of a book I needed to write.  It was strong, but I was afraid of my lack of ability and over time let it go.  Today I felt it again.   I will explain more soon.  Now I need to get back to work.  And I'm going to need a lot of help.  The truth is I can't do it without help.  I always thought it seemed funny when I would pray to be able to finish one of my short stories, get the words out, but I know I will have to do that with this one.  

So, I know I know what about my novel?  I know I was prompted to write everyday, and it has been interesting to feel things twist and turn.  I think it is more about the journey I'm going through in writing, than even the end result, though in this case I want to do what it is I'm supposed to do because that's all that really matters to me.  I don't want any regrets at the end of my life.  I don't want to have gone through my life experience and not have done with it what I needed to.   I feel like I am babbling tonight and I apologize.  What a day...what an amazing day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you babble. That usually means you're excited about good things, but now you've got our curiosity piqued.
    You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued about your new project too.

    ReplyDelete