Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 76

So the 11 pages I had T read tonight have to be heavily edited.  I hate editing.  I loathe editing.  I procrastinate editing.  I should be editing right now, but I'm going to do it tomorrow.  I know, I know, the whole reason I am writing everyday is to get better at it and editing is a huge part of that, but I don't want to.  I want to write something and have it be good and rest on my laurels.  HA!  Not going to happen.

In other news, I accidentally added 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar to my ultra healthy turkey spinach meatloaf tonight instead of salt.  What do you think that means?  I feel feisty.  January bleakness, coldness does that to me.  I feel happy, empowered in many ways, insecure in others, but the main thing I feel is feisty. 

Take that, editing schmediting...

3 comments:

  1. I don't like editing but I'm always so happy with the work I put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiesty you! Go go go!

    Cami, editor-at-large

    ReplyDelete