Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 78

More editing today.  I'm really flexing some muscles here.  I don't know what I'm doing.  I wish I did.  I guess I will just learn as I go and the editing is good for me.  It's discipline I don't have. 

Tomorrow is my first Mat class which I'm excited about and then it's off to my filing job so I can pay for all of it!   :)  I love being able to file four hours every Saturday and feel like I'm earning my keep.

My son is winning an award at school on Wednesday, but it's a surprise.  On Tuesday he will be ten.  I am having a hard time admitting that I have a ten year old.  He's been going on ten for years now though, so I guess I should be used to it.  He is so much happier at school since he's gone back after Christmas.  I just love his teacher this year.

Thanks for the visit, C.  I needed that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment