Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 94

I made some headway today with the little girl in my class.  I've been praying about her and I think it may be bearing fruit.  I really felt love for her today.  She shared something with me in class today and I felt the spirit.  She began to cry and I was able to talk to her alone and tell her how much I care about her.  She just needs to know she's loved.  She's been abandoned in her life and needs to feel safe.  Nothing worthwhile is easy and no one either.   So worth it though.
After the Mr. and I had a chance to recuperate after yesterday, we reflected on C's party and how happy he was and all the adorable boys who came.  We agreed that it was one of those things we'll always remember, and that C will remember.  He literally couldn't stop smiling. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet moment for you both! I hope things continue upward :)

    ReplyDelete