Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 38

I just wrote a paragraph in my journal today.  I loved watching the snow fall today and reading The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan.  It was just a magical day with the family.
C is gearing up for the Geography Bee tomorrow.  If you could see all the questions and how hard they are.  I don't know most of the answers, but he flew through the study guide like he was blinking his eyes.
Little C is still sick.  I worry this winter we will be living in a little bubble shielding her respiratory system from the world.
T is wearing the shirt he wore when he was KISS and I like it. I promised a picture.



1 comment:

  1. T rocks this look. Wearing the shirt again takes courage.
    Snow is everywhere! YIKES! It's not even December!

    You know what this means, don't you? It means we won't have a white Christmas. It's Murphy's Law.

    ReplyDelete