Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 27

Tons of revising today.  Total word count: 39,385.  Either all of my scenes need to be longer, or I need a lot more scenes.  The humdrum is hard for me to write.  I can do the chilling scenes, the scenes that snap, crackle and pop, but oh the mundane.  That is by far the toughest part for me.

After Enrichment stayed up until almost 1 AM chatting with M.  Missed that, it was nice, though I was tired this morning.  R and L you both did a fantastic job with your presentations by the way.   I hope you like the camp story, T.  Trying to be more comfortable sharing all of my writing.

I want to thank ALL of you for being so supportive of this venture.  I feel so blessed.  Thank you. 

Here's to a good night's sleep.  Thursday is my busiest day of the week and tomorrow is no exception. :)

PS-I thank you, C, for the John Doe epiphany.  I'm running with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment