Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 19

697 words.  This feels like exercising.  Isn't it thirty days until something becomes a habit?  I barely blog on my other blog and doing this daily is tough.  I feel like anything I write on this blog is super boring. 

Wrote again today.  This many words.  Blah, blah, blah.  But then I guess I am doing this to stay motivated, to stay focused on the end goal which is to finish a novel, learn how to write, achieve something I felt prompted to do.  Still, every day blogging from the random thoughts of my own brain?  Yawn fest.

I wish I had some great words of wisdom.  So I will say this.  I have found in making my goals and the ones I have stuck to: diet 2 years on Thanksgiving, temple over a year, Pilates 4 1/2 months, and writing 19 days is just a choice.  I plow my way through.  It isn't always pretty or polished, but I just keep picking one foot up and then the other. 

Wish I could do that with everything in my life.  I am trying.


The End

2 comments:

  1. i don't think it's boring! I am impressed with how much you're getting done! I'm impressed with the goals you successfully sticking to!

    Don't forget us little people when you're a famous writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither and meant to tell you so in person.
    Let's call it quietly fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete