Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 23

True story.  I just went to our garage door silently telling myself that a creature wasn't going to pop out at me after seeing the single worst movie in history.  As I laughed at myself for being jittery, the said door burst open and I screamed bloody murder.   It was just T who had forgotten the grocery list for his weekly Sat. night grocery shopping.  We just got back from seeing the movie Skyline with our super cool buds J and B.

Seriously, it is the worst movie I have seen since...ever really.  I'm afraid it's affecting my writing tonight.  My brain literally feels softer.  Dude, I need to watch Gone With the Wind or Little Women or Anne of Green Gables or read them since they are also among my fave books.  Something beautiful again.

Only 179 words on my story, but another 680 on a piece I'm writing about the Grandmother I adore and miss terribly. 

I miss her every day of my life. I carry a piece of her with me I think. I can feel her with me, she's not far off.

1 comment: