Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 29

Tomorrow marks one month that I've been doing this!  Word count tonight 1,029.  I'm writing a new scene.  It takes place in this amazing park I used to go to when I was a tween.  I haven't been there since 8th grade.

I need to take a trip before all this is done.  I need to go back to this town and see it, smell it, breathe it in.  I need to do this to really give it authenticity.  I can see so much of it in my memory, but just the electricity of experiencing it again will impact this story.  I have no idea if and when this would  be possible, but I need to do it.

Went vintage shopping today.  I am giddy.  The deals were incredible and the clothes...aww yah.  Slowly, I am going to replace all the stuff in my closet with pieces like this.  I'm still on a journey to go to that one downtown with the mean guy and his cat.  That's my next adventure.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an excellent adventure.
    You are such a classic-styled beauty. I'll bet that vintage looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete