Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 164

So taking that coconut oil has stopped any cravings for late night snacks and any snacks for that matter.  Usually at night I feel like wheat thins and peanut butter or something munchy and that has gone away.  It's been four days, so we'll see.

T is at my shoulder telling me it's time to watch The Outsiders.   Have you seen that movie?  It's based on a book by S.E. Hinton.  It is an early offering by Francis Ford Coppola and has all these stars in it, including a very homely Tom Cruise...ugghhh...money and stardom were kind to him. 

3 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that I work at the temple with a young woman who also has TOS? She has had a rib removed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go back and reread The Outsiders. I loved this book as a kid and I remember watching the movie in middle school when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, let me know her info. I would love to meet her.

    ReplyDelete