Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 159

I just got back from a Spanish speaking session at the temple.  I wore the earphones.  It was really cool and I'm glad I got to experience that.  I just felt this week like instead of initiatories, I needed to go to an endowment session instead.  My PT upped her hourly price by 20 bucks.  That's $140 an hour starting the end of this month.  What price does one put on healing?  I don't know, but I do know that $140 is pretty painful.  The time is coming where I will only need to go to her once a month in addition to the mat class and my Pilates trainer.  Last week I even just trained with her for the hour as opposed to her working on my shoulder.  That is huge.  Check out my collarbones sometime.  You can see them both now.  Ok, that sounds funny, but it's true. 

I think today for me was about connecting.  Connecting the dots in my rehab, connecting with dear friends around the table as our kids played, connecting with my son in one of the best talks we've had in a long time,  then connecting spirit and body in my home away from home.  T gave me a talking to and said, "Firewoman, you need to have your blog be about writing again."  I  have been daily reminded that I need to continue to write. 


OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment