Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 144

I wrote a post and I couldn't publish it.  Seriously, I felt like it was the cheesiest thing I'd ever written.  So instead I'm going to post a few of my favorite things:

The Lord-my Savior, my friend, my only HOPE
My family-Of all the people created, sands of the sea, I got three of the best, the jewels of my life
Friends-angels, best friends on earth, the Lord knows who I need to get through this life
Temple-I think only the Lord truly knows how much I adore this place-there are no words adequate enough
My testimony-This is my favorite thing about me
Pilates-My life is forever altered
Knowledge and Revelation-I love that my hubby and kids love this as much as I do, maybe more
Sunflower Market-Disneyland for me
Plato's closet-I cannot say enough about this place
A good party-anytime, anywhere
When someone makes me laugh and I don't expect it-priceless
Words, music, art-anything of beauty a human being has created with Deity's assistance, gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment