Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 136

I'm still getting used to the fact that little C wants to go outside and play with her friends in the warm weather and not just go on a walk with her Mama like she wanted to do last year.  Oh, don't get me wrong, she still wants to spend time with me, but if push comes to shove she wants to be with little friends until she gets tired or cold or snuggly and then she's all my girl again.  She often asks us if we will go on a date so she can get a babysitter just because she loves to play with the girls we get to babysit so much.   I remember being little and friends being important to me very early on. 

T is now writing every night as well and truth be told he is getting a higher word count than I am.  I am just in a writing slump and I don't know how to get my mojo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment