Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 135

It was so nice to be at the SL temple and not being the ones getting married.  T and I were married there 15 years ago and then had our luncheon at the Lion House and guess where the luncheon was today?  Yep, the Lion House and same room as we had.  Talk about a blast from the past!  All T and I could say was we were so grateful it wasn't us today.  To start all over again.  15 years is like a badge of honor or something.  We've earned these stripes and scars and laugh lines and anger lines and thinning hair and inside jokes.  A, I didn't get a pic of myself today!!  I will have to get some pics of the dresses and post them.  I didn't end up wearing the shoes and I'm glad because we walked all over downtown.  The bride's dress made me break the 10th commandment.  I was coveting all over the place!!  I don't want to get married again, but I wouldn't mind wearing a fabulous wedding gown one day just for fun!  Mine seems so dated, so circa 1996.

And I know I'm breaking a bunch of semi colons hearts by refusing to use them, c'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. I liked my wedding dress by I find myself coveting whenever I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" (show on TLC about a giant bridal shop in NY, NY.) I just want one to wear while vacuuming and whatnot. I might vacuum more if that were the case.

    ReplyDelete