Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 138

It's 10:30 and I just finished my poem for the RS b-day party that I have to read tomorrow night.  I still have to exercise, do the dishes, and do a load of whites.  I have to drop T off at work tomorrow because the second wife needs a tummy tuck under her hood, C off to school and little C with me as I then volunteer in his class, so it's a really early day.  I would have had this all done, but tonight was dance class, buying new glasses for my little boy whose new prescription is a whopping -300 and not getting home to eat and have FHE until after 7.  Seriously, how does everybody get things done like sleeping?  I know I just need to focus on one thing at a time, but I feel like I'm just running in circles and then falling down in a heap.

No comments:

Post a Comment