Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 207

I have so many opportunities to write.   And I know I haven't discussed where I am in my novel for awhile.  I'm actually pretty busy writing, just on other things for the past little while.   I rewrote the words to "Sisters" from the old Bing Crosby movie, White Christmas.   My presidency and I are going to perform it at our next enrichment night.  I'm excited and I'm grateful they are all willing to go along with my crazy ideas!!
I may have an opportunity of writing and editing a newsletter each month, and tonight I have spent the evening writing out what I want to say up at girls' camp.  I am supposed to give an early morning devotional after spending time with my two buddies K and C in a tent.   How fun will that be?  Those of you who know me know I'm not exactly bright eyed and bushy tailed at any early morning hour, but I will strive to be in this case. :)  My topic is on shelter.  It started out that I wanted to talk about where the girls can go to find shelter from the storms of life, but I think it's also important to discuss with them how they can be shelters for others.  I'm excited for the experience.  I love the YW in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment