Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 67

I want to write this before I forget.  This year I have been richly blessed.  It made no sense for me to start Pilates and Physical Therapy now.  We don’t have a lot of money; T is still looking for another job.  Yet, through help and inspiration I have been able to heal with the best PT I have ever worked with at a time in which my mind, body and spirit are able to receive it.

 I felt prompted to write everyday and while perhaps that writing is only for my family or only for me to personally keep up on a talent I’ve been given, the prompting was strong and I have followed it.  I have been able to write a road show, novel, and have received personal insights that because I am in a habit of writing, I have documented for posterity.

I have taught by the spirit a group of amazing children when I wondered what my worth in the gospel was and the experience that verified the calling was strong and personal from a loving Father.

I have been blessed to go to the temple every week and have changed my life because of it.  The blessings have literally come true in my life and I wish I could convey the beauty that I have found within those walls, within myself.  I am communing with angels while I am there.  It is that profound, that lovely, it is home to me, it is what I want my own home to be.

These things plus the family I adore have been my life this year 2010.  This is what I have been doing.  I have never been so happy. 

For 2011, I have a couple of additional goals.  Well, first off I would love for T to find a great job.  Second, I would love to buy vintage dresses and change up my style.  I would also love to feel well enough that I can take a dance class.  Ballet, please.   And one day when I have the money, time, wherewithal, I would love to take up oil painting.  I envision myself with a canvas creating a masterpiece of color.  Isn’t is strange?  I don’t feel like there’s an artist within me, but the image won’t leave me.  I just have this feeling like I’m a painter who doesn’t yet know she’s a painter.  I wish I could describe it.  The writing thing is clear, and the art thing is embedded, but it’s there.

Finally, I want each of you to know how grateful I am for you.  Thank you for supporting me, cheering me on, and loving me despite all my faults, foibles, and weakness.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed being a voyeur on your journey! I know there's still a lot of great things to come! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beloved.
    I, too, enjoy reading of your journey.
    I am so glad you are physically improving. You've accomplished so much this last 6 months and so much good to come!

    ReplyDelete