Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 215

My friend M came through in a giant way with some last minute wedding details.  Thank you!!  N's dad and I are having a pow wow tomorrow.  I think that his expectations and mine are very different.  I haven't been able to talk to my bride now for awhile as she hasn't gotten back to me and I had no idea until this afternoon that she had not found a DJ.  Her dad was understandably frustrated and I realize that I just can't assume anything.  T gave me a blessing because I feel like I'm going into a meeting with a big CEO tomorrow and I have to be very professional which I don't feel.  There are so many loose ends right now, but T blessed me that if I am not afraid and have faith and pray for things in the moment that I will be answered.  Will the caterer show up?  I don't know, but it will all work out and will I plan another wedding?  I think I'm good until little C's.  I can cross it off my bucket list, even though it wasn't there to begin with.  When you here from me again, I will have survived this. 

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment