Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 231

There has been a flood at C's school so he has been out of school since Wed. morning when we all raced to pick the students up.  We just got an email that says estimated start date will be next Wednesday.  I feel so bad for the school, but C is loving having some unexpected time off.

T has had a couple of amazing interviews, so we both feel like its just a matter of time.  There have been so many blessings we have received while he has been home this long summer.  I have picked up a couple of extra hours at one of my jobs on Saturday so that will help too.  We will be moving into a different building at the PT office in October so there is much to do.

And I sent off the first rough draft of the novel to my own hubby and members of my writing group to check out.  It was pretty hard for me.  I think it's important that I work on something else now, so as not to lose momentum.  

1 comment: