Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 248

I'm waiting for Josh, my enrollment counselor, to call me back.  Almost all of my AA degree from a bajillion years ago transferred over to the U or Phoenix.  Yes, you heard me right.  Lo and behold, they now offer a BA in English.  What the what??????????  And they are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the U and all the classes are online which is a lot easier than all the other universities around where the closest satellite office is either in Tooele for English or having to hightail it to a campus far away.

It will take me about 2 1/2 years to get the BA and then at that point I either take a couple religion classes and try my hand at the lottery that is seminary or else I begin my Masters' program in secondary education.  Regardless of what happens, my grammar should improve.  And that's a bonus for taking the first step towards one's dreams...hmmm???

Here I go into the dark.  The story of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I will follow you into the dark... wait.

    Anyway, I found out yesterday that I got my math class. Woohoo!

    I'm a student still.

    ReplyDelete