Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 277

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to write a post, but couldn't because somehow my son was made the blog administrator because of his email through school...long complicated story.  Tonight I tried again and lo and behold, it let me sign in!  I hope it continues to work because I have missed this...a great great deal.

I don't even know where to begin so I will just ramble a bit, I suppose.  T loves his job, and is happy there.  It's a situation that is ideal for him and is a major blessing to our family.  I have the energy I need to do the things I need to.  I will leave it at that for now.  I have started Pilates again.  First time last week. 

I finished editing 10 chapters of my novel.  My friend N just self published hers and is now going to a big signing for it in Las Vegas.  After talking to her about it, I realized I just need to finish this thing.  Me not writing is a painful endeavor.  Tonight I will edit more.  My goal is to have the whole thing edited by the time my writing group meets again to have them go over it.   C has offered to help me along the way so I don't get discouraged.  I was so discouraged last time. 

I was so excited to edit that I got up out of bed last night at midnight and worked on it.  That hasn't happened in...ever.

Good night for now.

1 comment: